If a product is defective before you start using it or is not working, you can return it to us within the validity period of our warranties.
However, the following scenarios are to be considered outside the scope of this protection:
a) The user voids the warranty if he or she
– Flashes the firmware of a device;
– Opens the body in an attempt to fix the product;
– Modifies, removes or swaps parts of a product;
– Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for;
– Continues to use it once the fault occurs and causes more damage;
– Fails to contact us when the problem first occurs;
b) Warrantees do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
c) Please contact us before returning a defective item; otherwise, your return request may be delayed.
d) If a repair is impossible or we can not offer a replacement due to limited stock availability, we will send you a refund to the same payment account you used to place the order. You can then use the money for purchasing this or another product.
e) Intimate apparel and adult toys can not be returned due to hygiene reasons.
f) If items are lost while being returned, we will not be able to assist you as we wish we could. We recommend that you select a tracked shipping method to return the defective products.